Madara Blend for Fish
Cooking blend MADARA for fish and seafood, combines Rosemary, the ultimate aromatic culinary herb for fish, with Lemon Verbena, Pink Rockrose and Lemon, and creates a feast of flavours and fragrances.
It boosts the taste of fish and seafood in any way you choose to cook them, from oven, to grill, pan, pot and barbecue. It creates the perfect marinade for fish and is ideal for seafood risotto.
- 500 gr Shrimps medium size
- 2 whole Garlic cloves
- 1 chopped dry Onion
- 400 gr chopped fresh Τomatoes
or 1 pack tomato sauce
- Freshly chopped Parsley
- 1 tsp MADARA blend for Fish and Seafood
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 shot of “Ouzo”
- ½ tsp brown Sugar
- 500gr Linguine or Spaghetti
- Freshly ground Pepper
- First, we boil pasta and keep it with their water in the pot.
- Clean thoroughly the shrimps, removing only the shell
from the body and the intestine from the back.
- In a deep-frying pan, heat the olive oil, sauté the chopped onion
and the whole garlic cloves for about 2 minutes over medium heat.
- Add the shrimps and sauté for 1 minute on each side
until they change color.
- Add salt, pepper, MADARA blend for fish and seafood and quench
with ouzo and letting the alcohol evaporate for 2 minutes.
Remove the shrimps from the pan in a plate and cover.
- In the same pan add the tomato, brown sugar and cook
for about 8 minutes. Put the shrimps back in the sauce
and let them boil for 2 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and pour it into the boiling sauce, adding
a half of glass of their water. Let them boil in the sauce
for 1 minute on high heat.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve immediately.