Madara Blend for Vegetables
Cooking blend MADARA for vegetables comes to complement their taste with Cretan aromas. Oregano with Sage give tension, Sweet chilli flakes with onion glaze, while Orange boosts the flavours and aromas of vegetables.
Used in roasted and boiled vegetables, salads, marinades, even grilled meats and poultry, this mixture highlights the flavours and creates excellent Mediterranean dishes.
- Cretan Βarley Rusks (“Dakos”)
- 2 juicy Tomatoes grated on grater or in a small pieces
- 50 gr “Mizithra” cheese or crushed Feta cheese
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- MADARA blend for Vegetables and not only…
- Freshly ground Pepper
- Depending on dakos and its hardness, we can wet it lightly
with water or red wine.
- Add the tomato on top and salt lightly them.
- Put the mizithra or the crushed feta on the tomato
and add the olive oil.
- Finish with the olives and sprinkle with the vegetable blend
for more flavor and aroma.