- A Pork thigh for the roast in the oven
- ½ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- MADARA blend for PORK-BEEF & not only…
- Preheat oven to 180ο C
- In a bowl add 2 tbsp MADARA Greek Seasoning blend, salt, pepper and mix well
- Drill the meat with a knife in several places and in every hole add a little of the contents of the bowl. What is left over will be used externally.
- Mix the oil with the mustard and spread the meat very well outside. Sprinkle well with the rest of the Greek Seasoning blend for Pork & Beef
- Place it in a baking pan and put it in the oven, raising the temperature to 200 °C.
- Once the meat is golden brown from all sides, then lower the temperature to 180 ° C, cover it with aluminum foil and let it simmer for about 2 hours.
- Uncover it the last half hour before it takes out of the oven.
If you don’t add water, then the meat will make a crispy crust.