- A Pork thigh for the roast in the oven
- ½ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- MADARA blend for PORK-BEEF & not only…
- Preheat oven to 180ο C
- In a bowl add 2 tbsp MADARA Greek Seasoning blend, salt, pepper and mix well
- Drill the meat with a knife in several places and in every hole add a little of the contents of the bowl. What is left over will be used externally.
- Mix the oil with the mustard and spread the meat very well outside. Sprinkle well with the rest of the Greek Seasoning blend for Pork & Beef
- Place it in a baking pan and put it in the oven, raising the temperature to 200 °C.
- Once the meat is golden brown from all sides, then lower the temperature to 180 ° C, cover it with aluminum foil and let it simmer for about 2 hours.
- Uncover it the last half hour before it takes out of the oven.
If you don’t add water, then the meat will make a crispy crust.
for Pork & Beef
*Free shipping on orders over 60€
Ever wondered what seasoning to use with pork or beef? Do you need a different flavor to spice up your meals? Madara seasoning blend for pork and beef got you covered! Flavors from Cretan herbs like Sage and Thyme combined with sweet chili flakes, onion, and orange, will take your cooking to the next level!
Ingredients: Sage, Thyme, Sweet Chilli Flakes, Onion, Orange
Package: 30 gr
- Cooking Blend
- 100% Greek
- Unique Flavour
- Family Owned
- Used in Cretan cuisine
- Shielded Package