Madara Blend for Pork - Beef
The smell of Sage combined with that of Thyme, give pork and beef, cooked in any way, a unique aroma.
Sweet Chilli Flakes with Onion, sweeten the flavour and Orange gives gourmet notes.
Add cooking blend MADARA for pork–beef early when cooking in a pot, in the oven, on grill, in casserole and even in a pan.
It goes well with chicken too.
- A Pork thigh for roast in the oven
- ½ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- MADARA blend for PORK-BEEF & not only…
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a bawl add 2 tbsp MADARA blend, salt, pepper and mix well.
- Drill the meat with a knife in several places and in every hole
add a little of the contents of the bowl. What is left over will be used externally.
- Mix the oil with the mustard and spread the meat very well outside.
Sprinkle well with the rest of the MADARA blend.
- Place it in a bake pan and put it in the oven, raising
the temperature to 200°C.
- Once the meat is golden brown from all sides, then lower
the temperature to 180°C, cover it with aluminum foil
and let it simmer for about 2 hours.
- Uncover it the last half hour before you take out of the oven.
- If you don’t add water, then the meat will make a crispy crust.